INCREASE THE EFFICIENCY OF YOUR BIOGAS PLANT
No other mechanical form of energy is as efficient in working on the cell structure of the biomass.
Regardless of whether more biogas is to be generated or whether feed substrate is to be saved while performance remains constant – with the turnkey and almost maintenance-free ultrasonic disintegration machines from Weber Entec, you can significantly increase the efficiency of your biogas plant, and do so within a payback period of typically less than 3 years (and often much less than that!).
Profits from biogas plants are reduced by increasing substrate and operating costs, while feed-in tariffs at best stay the same – and this can frequently threaten the operator’s existence. In the medium term, almost every biogas plant will have to perform substrate preparation of some description. In this case, the ultrasonic disintegration machine technology from Weber Entec is recommended as a particularly cost and performance effective repowering measure.
Opening up the cell structure accelerates the biology significantly. This is equivalent to a “virtual increase in digester size”. The logical consequence is optimised substrate exploitation which results in a significant substrate saving for the same biogas yield. In addition, the methane content of the biogas increases by typically one to three percentage points.
The physical working principle of ultrasound is the cavitation effect. You will find a detailed description of the process here:
Your benefits Optimised profitability
- Increased gas yield / substrate savings
- Significantly increased degree of degradation
- Stabilisation of biology
- Improved flow properties
- Avoidance of floating layers
- Reduced agitator wear
- Reduced energy requirement for pumps and agitators
- Use of substrates that are difficult to process but often cheaper can be increased
- Operational reliability of the biogas plant is increased
with ultrasound disintegration
Another effect of the ultrasonic disintegration is to improve the viscosity of the substrate.
In this video, the direct comparison of flow properties between untreated and treated substrate is shown after the initial startup of the ultrasound disintegration plant. Both samples are identical (substrate, temperature, etc). The only difference is the sonication.
Find out about the options for increasing efficiency by using ultrasound to suit your individual requirements, and get a calculation of an efficiency balance by entering some key data for your biogas plant.
Gas yield before - after
- System analysis for determining the potential for reducing operating costs associated with biomass
- Planning, manufacturing, installation and commissioning of a customised disintegration system
- Measurement and process technologic support while transition into continuous operation
- Process optimisation
- Analysis calculations
- Quotation and implementation as a turnkey solution – no hidden costs
- Leasing models available
- Personal, competent and non-binding advice at any time
News & Events
Wir stellen am EU-Pavillon, im Rahmen des EU-Gateway Programmes aus
Wir stellen am Gemeinschaftsstand von German Water Partnership aus.
IE Expo, Shanghai
Sie finden uns am German Pavillon .
Renewable Energy Asia
Wir stellen am Stand unseres Partners TDI aus.
Wir stellen am Stand unseres Partners Logical Waste aus.
Wir sehen uns in Italien. Der Standplatz wird Ihnen noch mitgeteilt.
13.-16. November 2018 EnergyDecentral 2018 Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Besuch. Sie finden uns in: Halle 25, Stand J23